Joseph Barbuto MBA, CIREC
I am a native Long Islander originally from Farmingdale and currently living on the south shore for the past 20 years. I originally obtained my real estate license in the 1980s then again in 2001. However, I did not find my passion until I started leasing and selling commercial real estate.
Commercial real estate was a very natural fit for me. I suspect that is because I have bought and sold commercial real estate in the past. In addition, I had also negotiated commercial leases for my own businesses.
My background as a marketing professional with over twenty years of experience will help you with the process of marketing your property. I also have expertise in online marketing techniques. As an experienced negotiator, I pride myself on my ability to negotiate a win / win deal to get you the best price and terms for your transaction. In the past, when I was a college professor, I taught these techniques to my students. As a businessman I applied them. In addition to a strong background in sales I also have a strong background in project management. These skills help keep the deals together and moving forward.
Enough about me! Let's talk about your needs. Give me a call so we can set up an appointment.
Our mission is to provide you with the attention that you deserve and a professional experience that exceeds your expectations of the way a real estate transaction should go, never forgetting that you are the reason we are here.
- Long Island Commercial Network
- Long Island Board of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- New York State Commercial Association of Realtors
- Past Director Seaford Chamber of Commerce
- Past Director Seaford Historical Society
- Member Seaford Chamber of Commerce
- CIREC -Commercial & Investment Real Estate Certified
- Masters in Business Administration - New York Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science - Empire State College
- Associates of Science - Business Management and Economics - Empire State College
- Notary Public
I enjoy tennis, photography, hiking and RVing and in the past served as a volunteer on the New Jersey Search and Rescue Team. I am SAR Tech III certified by the National Association of Search and Rescue (NASAR.org). I am also certified by the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) in basic and advanced wilderness Search and Rescue.
- Tennis - Read my article "How Tennis Saved My Life"